Hello!

Here you can introduce yourself, and know about our other members.
Dahrmma

Hello!

Post by Dahrmma »

Hello to everybody! :yS

I would like to introduce myself.
I am new here, my name is Dahrmma.
I am a woman, translator, light being direct from Orion, traveler, explorer, vegetarian.

I have being practicing meditations since 6 years along with massage with Tibetan bowls, Hatha yoga, channeling, shiatsu, Reiki and more.

At the moment I ma not really active in spiritual life, I mean I do not attend any seminars etc, as I feel I have made a big jump during last years, but I am always happy to meet similar-minded people and make good friendships, what I hope can do here. Currently I am specially interested in exploring my female nature and my personal pre-birth goals.

It's all for now, thanks, kisses,
Dahrmma
loveangels

Re: Hello!

Post by loveangels »

Hi, I haven't been around for long either.

It's funny you say your specially interested in exploring your personal pre-birth goals.

Don't know if I understood you properly, but did you mean why you came to earth for, your mission? Because right now I have that same dilemma. I have totally forgotten what on earth(hahaha) I came here for... any body any idees ;)

I know my purpose was something but just can't seem to remember, ummm I think it's got something to do with helping my fellow friends in any way I can, obvious, but right now I have to make a shift in my life and get into action. And I'm just trying to find which road I have to take...and this is really getting to me making me feel very anxious and nervous.

Do you think getting a tarot reading would help me?