Hello ;)

Here you can introduce yourself, and know about our other members.
Sepuk

Hello ;)

Post by Sepuk »

Namaste

My name is Rafał. I live in Chrzanów, Poland. It's very hard to find any spiritual teacher here, so I have to learn from english books and get distance attunements. I've tried many paths in my short life, such as buddhism, taoism, yoga and so on. I find A Course In Miracles to by my most fitting system and I try to study it as hard as I can.

I'm newbie in the world of Reiki. I have attunement in Reiki from Ole Gabrielsen and in Surya Shakti (great thanks, Mohan). Now I want to go deeper and learn Usui Reiki. I know it's very difficult, but we can't cross the abyss with many short steps. We have to do one big.

On my personal life: I'm IT student, I'm interested in religious studies, both Eastern and Western, new technologies, fantasy and history. I play on guitar and train running. I have great family and girlfriend, who I try to help as much as I can. I want to learn Reiki for them as well.

Thanks for reading my introduction. Have a nice day.

Blessings,
Rafał
dobek

Re: Hello ;)

Post by dobek »

Wow, nice intro Sepuk :)

Pozdro ;>
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Rafał,
A warm welcome to the THC.
Will be nice to help you in your spiritual development.
I liked your bios.
Feel free to express & relate your experiences.
All the best & have a good time.
be Blessed.
Dahrmma

Post by Dahrmma »

Hi Rafal,

nice to meet you.
I have also made my first spiritual steps in the very difficult Polish post-war reality, and after about 1 year from my first spiritual experiences I left Poland.

However, what I have found most helpful was a number of seminars and online community created by one of Polish spiritual teacher (mainly channeling). His name is Merhlin and I can really recommend him as he is very active in Poland since more than 10 years and, therefore, he knows Polish mentality, historical background and runs an online spiritual community where people can make spiritual friendships as well.
This what I say is based on my own experiences.

Take care and good luck!
Dahrmma