Hello Friends!

Here you can introduce yourself, and know about our other members.
Tenaya

Hello Friends!

Post by Tenaya »

Hello, everyone. It was exciting to find this forum and more exciting to see how many people from far and wide participate here - I've seen intros from many parts of the US, India, the Philippines, Ireland, and more places. I lived in the international community in Japan during my high school years, and was surrounded by people of all different colors and languages growing up in Southern California. I now live in Utah and appreciate the beauty and goodness of the people here, but miss the diversity I grew up with.

I am currently a pre-nursing student with the hope of becoming a midwife and family nurse practitioner. I am attracted to Reiki in part because I feel that, though modern medicine has done much good, it it very incomplete in giving care to what is really going on within people. Reiki seems to better address this need. More immediately, I would like to be able to use the energy to assist my asthmatic daughter and my ailing in-laws as they age. I also feel that it will aid me in my own spiritual growth. Eventually I hope to be able to help people help themselves by following in the footsteps of Mohan and the other senseis here, and empowering them to use healing energies for their own benefit.

I am excited about embarking on this path with all of you!
mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Hello Friends!

Post by mohan »

Dear Tenaya,
Welcome to THC family.
Through this endeavor we promote the cause of intelligent art of living a healthy, peaceful, spiritual value based life of lofty ideals & moral values. It should also manifest the inner divinity & spiritual energies of humankind.
THC is a diverse community in which opportunity is equal for all persons regardless of race, sex, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Hope you will enjoy and explore here.
regards,
Mohan
loveangels

Post by loveangels »

Welcome you'll feel nice and at home here!

It's wonderful to see that light spreads every where, eh? :V:
Tenaya

Post by Tenaya »

thank you for the welcome, LoveAngels. It is wonderful, isn't it? It looks like we're starting out together here, it's great to meet a friend right off. I look forward to enjoying the holistic care together! :)