Hi !

Here you can introduce yourself, and know about our other members.
dobek

Hi !

Post by dobek »

Hi everyone,
some of you may read my post about experience of self-attunement.From that time, in the field of Reiki i make some progress which is: taking attunement in KR 1&2 from my teacher and practicing, also, as you probably know, taking attunement in UR 1 from Mohan. I'm begginer in this matter, but because of pracitce on myself(im trying to raise my energy level in body and particular organs because of problems with )my feeling of energy is growing up well.
As i said before, this is my first steps with energy work&healing, but in the matter of spirituality, presently I'm Zen Buddhist, and I'm very convinced that this is "my" path.I find it most suited for me, after several years of searching&practicing many systems such as yoga, magick, antroposhophy and so on.
Who I am in "real" life ;) ?
I'm studying ethnology in Poznan, living in small flat with my wonderful girlfriend :) My interests besides spirituality&energy work are:poetry, science, religion, psychology and so on. Just everything which focuses on human life&spirit :)
Why I am started to interest in Reiki?
About month ago, I realized that i need something more to do with myself(mostly because of health problems and strong motivation to helping others as healer), something more than buddhist practice, and my attention naturaly went into *Reiki healing modalities. I was very convinced to practice and take attunements... I didn't have money for Reiki course in my town, so i started to looking for some information about free atunements on the web, and I am here :)
I think, that largely in topic of Reiki there is much not-so-good-business, for example people don't take reiki courses for develop themselfes and their healing capabilities to helping others the best they can, but just for certificate and earning more cash.
Maybe I'm too idealist, but I'm not comfortable with that...
But, maybe this world is like that, and there is no reason to take this too seriously, but just try to do best we can :)

So, this is some words about me, I'm very happy to be part(at the moment, very small :) )of this beautiful society, and i hope that I will help making it better&better :)
If you have questions for me, please feel free to ask ;)

PS. Sorry for my english, I'm conscious of fact, that reading my posts may be torment for someone ;) Sorry again.
mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Hi !

Post by mohan »

Hello Dear,
Good to read about you.
I'm very happy to be part(at the moment, very small :) )of this beautiful society, and i hope that I will help making it better&better
Yes, we should.
PS. Sorry for my english, I'm conscious of fact, that reading my posts may be torment for someone ;) Sorry again.
Do not bother about that.