THC family .

Here you can introduce yourself, and know about our other members.
cksethi

THC family .

Post by cksethi »

Hello ,
To all ,
The founder ,Moderator and members of the family.
Am a small pensioner ,68 ,male ,married having nuclear family.
Presently located at chandigarh .Got interested in reiki energies through net surfing.
Did Usui Reiki I , II through net .presently on self healing practice .
Joined this Group in the hope to find an answer and further guidance to one aspect of
reaction while taking attunments .While recieving attunment did feel some squeezing
of muscles holding of breath for moments around base (Root chakra location).While visualizing
any energy acceptance this aspect repeats .With this status what type of further development
is required ,is the bothering question in my mind , that i should seek in this group?.
It is sure that there is a proper answer to this condition which shall emerge here.
Thanks a lot for affording time and energies to go through my concern.
Abundant Love ,blessings and light .
cksethi.
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: THC family .

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear C K Sethi.
Sorry for being so late.
Most welcome to THC.
I hope info on the site in various categories has helped you.
Everybodies Attunement experiences differ as per sensitivity & other issues like blockages where there is maximum resistance & so to vice versa Where there can be ease of flow.
Taking that you are familiar with the hand positions & Chakra system I advice you to take daily practice of Reiki & if possible Pranayam which will help you to grow spiritually.
You can enroll for Usui Reiki 2 which is scheduled for Sunday. Kindly do so as tomorrow is last day for enrollment.
If you miss that be in touch on the forum.
Be Blessed,
Stephen