Hello

Here you can introduce yourself, and know about our other members.
virgolover1970

Hello

Post by virgolover1970 »

I am new to this site. My name is Nikki and I am a almost 40 year old mother of 3 - 16, 13 and 11. Three years ago I suffered from a massive stroke due to verterbral hemorrage. I am very thankful to still be here today. Since then I have become intrigued with Reiki. I have been attuned to level 1 by a local instructor and now I am looking to be attuned to level 2.

I use Reiki on a regular basis due to the fact i cannot no longer get chiro adjustments so I use it on my neck when I get a tightness in that area. It helps tremendously. I use it on other things also, my plants, animals, and m children when needed. Reiki is such a wonderful energy. I look forward to learning and experiencing more Reiki information.

Nikki
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Hello

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Nikki,
Most welcome to THC.
You have come to the right place.
Wishing you all the best in your spiritual development.
I will remember you in my daily session & do an extended session when time permits.
virgolover1970 wrote: Three years ago I suffered from a massive stroke due to vertebral hemorrhage. I am very thankful to still be here today. S
Nikki
That must have been serious. Reiki will work tremendously for you. A joint session of at least 2 channels hands on will help you . You are having skeletal as well as circulatory issues. So such sessions help followed by nice warm alum baths.
God Bless & thanks for sharing.