Introduction

Here you can introduce yourself, and know about our other members.
nvhealer

Introduction

Post by nvhealer »

Hi from Canada.

I was first introduced to the world of energy healing by the late Jose Silva 20 years ago. After the workshop, I went home, tucked away the certificate, and went back to my daily life as if nothing had happened. Once in a while I attended more workshops, tucked away more certificates, then went back to my daily life. My training includes the classes of healing and meditation at the Berkley Psychic Institute, workshops of Enlightenment Intensives that helped me to be semi-awaken, classes of healing touch, Threshhold Reiki first, second, and third degree, and what not. I have been also personally trained by a Qigong master.

I wonder what kept me going back to these workshops when I was not interested in becoming a healer. The only thing I can think of is a strange affinity I always had with the people who are suffering. I remember that when I was in a kindergarten, a kid with a severe disfigurement always came and sat across the table from me during the lunch hour, and kept on looking at me with his sad eyes. Everyday. I ate my lunch, he ate his. We didn't talk. I did nothing special for this poor fellow who was ostracized by the rest of the class, but he came back to me every day. That was the earliest memory of many incidents in which the people in distress showed up in my life, apparently finding some solace there. Occasionally people got healed from serious conditions while they were with me. I didn't realize this until one day my sister said that I made her rheumatism disappear, while talking with her over the phone. I did no such thing, at least intentionally. I was also amazed when a friend told me that I had saved his life on three occasions. I had no idea what he was referring to, but he said he would have been dead if it was not for me. So I could have been some kind of a healer all these years without being aware of it.

I am probably a decent healer by the going rate today, but not a great one. People gets better, more or less, when I work on them. Currently, a large portion of the shift to the better state seems to happen only when I am not intentionally working on the healing. Somehow, when I hold in my mind an intention to heal, my ego gets in the way of nature, weakening its healing power. My best healing works are still those I did not know that I had done until somebody tells me about it. I also feel drained after an "intentional" healing session. I probably feel energized after the session 20% the time, feel neutral 30% of the time, and feel drained the rest of the time. I have been healing people on regular basis (always without charging them) for the last few years, and my health has been steadily declining.

These days my priority is to get out of my way, not only when I am doing a healing work, but on each moment when I am awake, or asleep. That is something I can only learn on my own.
The reason I came to this site is because I feel the need to receive a new breath of energy, and to learn a proper way to heal others, so that I can keep on doing healing works without shortening my life drastically.

Masumi (Ananda Akaamaa)
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Introduction

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Masumi,
I don't know what makes you feel that healing someone shortens your life.
Since you are a Threshold Reiki student, I am surprised.
I think you should pay attention to the Reiki principles, say the Attitude of Gratitude, build protective energy shields & clarify your pure intent of healing to the Source. Not that The Source doesn't know, it helps you affirm certain principles & the laws of healing etc
Its not you, but the Life Force in you & the healee that helps to heal. You are merely a conduit for the Energy.
In your present state of mind I advise you to only general Healing & Light Work.
I acknowledge & agree that unintentional healing works.
On the other hand special sessions also do help.
Healing is too complex a matter to fully explain.
Ego & too much trying is a major hindrance to healing.
Also there is a lot of Life Force in nature to replenish you, if you feel drained.
Kindly refer to the links below Hope I was of help. You are good Empath & great Healer. Keep it going.
God Bless