Cancer : What nature cure home remedies
Natural cure & preventing Cancer through alternative complementary medicine like naturopathy, yoga & home remedies
- Cancer is the most dreaded disease.
- Cancer is the second largest killer in the world, next to heart ailments.
- Tumors are caused by the abnormal growth of a body cells .
- The majority of cancers occur in the age group 50-60.
Symptoms of cancer
The American Cancer Society prescribes 7 signs or danger signals in general that might indicate the presence of cancer.
1. Thickening or lump in breast or elsewhere
2. Indigestion or difficulty in swallowing
3. Unusual bleeding or discharge
4. Change in bowel or bladder habits
5. A sore that does not heal
6. A persistent and nagging cough or hoarseness
7. Obvious change in a wart or a mole
Causes for cancer
- The main cause of cancer is yet unknown.
- Approx. 80 % of cancers are caused by environmental factors .
- Carcinogens (particular cancer causing substances) increases the chances of getting the cancer.
- Oesophagal, stomach and liver cancers may be caused by heavy drinks.
- Lung and throat cancers are linked with consumption of slaked lime , tobacco, pan bettlenut etc…
- 40% of male cancers in India are linked with tobacco
- Skin, lung cancers and leukemia are linked with work-related exposure to industrial pollutants like asbestos, tar, nickel, soot and high exposure to X-rays.
- Other factors contributing to cancer are vital infections, trauma, hormone imbalance and malnutrition.
- Numerous renowned biologists and naturopaths believe that a faulty lifestyle (diet) is the root cause of cancer.
- Research indicate that the cancer incidence is in direct proportion to the amount of animal protein, particularly meat, in the diet.
- According to Dr. Willard J. Visek, a well-known scientist ammonia, the carcinogenic by-product of meat digestion causes cancer.
Treatment – naturopathy (nature cure) for Cancer
- Diet is a major factor in both the development and the prevention of cancer. The effective treatment of cancer consists of a complete change in diet
- In 1st phase, the patient should cleanse the system thoroughly and make all the organs of elimination i.e. the skin, lungs, liver, kidneys and bowels – active.
- Use enemas to cleanse the colon.
- For the first 4 or 5 days, the patient should take only juicy fruits like oranges, grapefruits, lemons, apples, peaches, pears, pineapples and tomatoes.
- Vegetable juices are also useful, especially carrot juice.
- After a few days of an exclusive fruit diet, the patient may be given a nourishing alkaline-based diet. It should consist of 100 per cent natural foods, with emphasis on raw fruits and vegetables, particularly carrots , green leafy vegetables, cabbage, onion, garlic , cucumber, asparagus, beets and tomatoes. A minimum requirement of high quality protein, mostly from vegetable sources such as almonds, millet, sesame seeds, sprouted seeds and grains, may be added to the diet.
- Dr. Ann Wigmore, the well-known naturopath claims to have cured several cases of leukemia by wheatgrass juice therapy. Wheatgrass juice is nature’s finest medicine. Wheatgrass Juice is one of the best sources of living chlorophyll available today. Wheatgrass juice contains up to 70% chlorophyll, which is an important blood builder.
- Wheatgrass juice is an effective healer because it contains all minerals known to man, and vitamins A, B-complex, C, E, l and K. It is extremely rich in protein, and contains 17 amino acids, the building blocks of protein.
- Johanna Brandt, the author of the book ‘ The Grape Cure ‘ has advocated an exclusive grape diet for the treatment of cancer.
- According to recent Swedish studies vitamin C in large doses can be an effective prophylactic agent against cancer.
- According to several studies, vitamin A exerts an inhibiting effect on carcinogenesis. It is one of the most important aids to the body’s defence system to fight and prevent cancer.
- Recent studies suggest that a liberal use of green and yellow vegetables and fruits can prevent cancer.